1.4
Additional Fees

I have been a policy holder of Allianz Life now for over 10 yrs. I have been in need of some of the funds from my accounts now for over 60 days.

The company reps continue to promise / guarantee me that they will get my funds sent out yet to date and after FIVE attempts, I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY OWN MONEY! I hope that no one else falls to their scams and that they tell all of their friends what a bad company this is to try and work with.

Today I have been on hold for over an hour, hung up on six times, and now back on hold being told that "all representatives are still busy - your estimated wait time is more than 10 minutes (now been 17)" I don't know what it takes to get my money out of this company but I can guarantee you when I do, if ever, get ahold of a human, I will pull ALL OF MY FUNDS and then sue them for the time, frustration, interest, and any penalty that they try to slap me with. This is the worst company I have ever worked with and let me tell you I have worked with many over my 90 years on this planet

Review about: Allianz Life Insurance Company Of North America Annuity.

Reason of review: making a withdrawal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1339421

I FINALLY found someone at the company who was willing and able to that charge of this issue and has finally after 8 weeks managed to solve my issues - THANKS LISA!

However still beware the issue still may be one you might encounter if you work with them