1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have been a policy holder of Allianz Life now for over 10 yrs.I have been in need of some of the funds from my accounts now for over 60 days.

The company reps continue to promise / guarantee me that they will get my funds sent out yet to date and after FIVE attempts, I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY OWN MONEY! I hope that no one else falls to their scams and that they tell all of their friends what a bad company this is to try and work with.

Today I have been on hold for over an hour, hung up on six times, and now back on hold being told that "all representatives are still busy - your estimated wait time is more than 10 minutes (now been 17)" I don't know what it takes to get my money out of this company but I can guarantee you when I do, if ever, get ahold of a human, I will pull ALL OF MY FUNDS and then sue them for the time, frustration, interest, and any penalty that they try to slap me with.This is the worst company I have ever worked with and let me tell you I have worked with many over my 90 years on this planet

Review about: Allianz Life Insurance Company Of North America Annuity.

Reason of review: making a withdrawal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Allianz Life Insurance Company Of North America?

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1339421

I FINALLY found someone at the company who was willing and able to that charge of this issue and has finally after 8 weeks managed to solve my issues - THANKS LISA!

However still beware the issue still may be one you might encounter if you work with them